Develop your skills in Frontline Practice Leadership
Improve the practice of support workers and the quality of life of people with intellectual disabilities.
The five tasks of Frontline Practice Leadership
This online training resource is for frontline supervisors, service managers, and experienced support workers.
You will learn how to:
There are six modules that teach you how to do the tasks of Practice Leadership.
- You should work through the modules in the order they are presented
- Make sure you read the text and watch the videos
- You can work through the modules on your own or with colleagues
- Trainers can use the material on this website as a resource
- You will find on the Resources page training PowerPoint slides and downloadable videos
This resource was developed by the Living with Disability Research Centre at La Trobe University. It draws on our Australian research and earlier work from the United Kingdom by the Tizard Centre at the University of Kent and United Response. This resource was funded by the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission. For a list of full credits click here.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.